I offer the three types of workshops based on my experience in working with nonprofit organizations, educational institutions and the general Pikes Peak Region network: theatre of the oppressed, teaching through the arts, and entrepreneurial nonprofits. These are the topics of my most recent workshops from the summer and fall of 2014:
- Dramatic Differences: Understanding Difference and Your Role in the Web of Privilege
- Empowering Fantastic Volunteers and Staff in Your Organization
- Storytelling: Public Speaking Made Easy
- Process and Performance: Why Arts Programs Need Both
- Drawing Your Monster: Diminishing Public Speaking Anxiety
Feel free to contact me using the form below if you would like an inquiry regarding these workshops or others.